OtakuTalk Status

Status and Development blog for the mobile imageboard channel, OtakuTalk.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tweaks.

I changed the image file size limit to 2mbs and made thumbnails a little bigger. I've been unable to find a host that is A: not a faggot and B: will work with our software.
The first host would have been great but they made certain htaccess stuff not allowed so the software would not work on it. And HostGuy and Whoreos were unable to setup the software on another one.
I've been looking around and come up with nothing. I'm getting sick of promising new software and not being able to go through with it just because we can't find a better host.
So I'm going to see about setting up the new software on our normal byethost account. Even if the board is still worksafe and we still have to watch out for the taboo words, I may still be able to give you guys the new software.
Though I doubt we would be able to keep all the old threads...we would probably have to reformat the whole database and start from scratch.

I want this to be a community decision, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment